- ASTOR LODGE #215
- ASTORIA FAMILY HISTORY CENTER
- Clark County Genealogical Society
- ASTORIA NORDIC HERITAGE PARK
- THE BREAD LADY
- LOWER COLUMBIA DANISH SOCIETY
- DARKMOON FAIRE
- DAUGHTERS OF NORWAY
- DAVIS BROTHERS METAL ART
- FINNISH BROTHERHOOD AUXILIARY
- FINN WARE
- FOLK ART OF NORWAY
- HANDCRAFTED BY CARL
- JALIDA'S MILLENARY
- KATHY'S KREATIONS
- LEAFFILTER NORTH, LLC
- LOKI KNIVES, LLC
- MUSEUM REPLICA JEWELRY
- NOMADIC ARTISTRY
- NORSE WEST WOODSHOP
- ORAN MOR ARTISAN MEAD, LLC
- PEACE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH
- RENEWAL BY ANDERSON
- ROCK PILE LAPIDARY ART, LLC
- ROLLING RIVER SPIRITS
- RUGS by M
- THE SCANDINAVIAN CAFÉ
- SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN STUDIO
- SCANDINAVIAN & RUSTIC DESIGNS
- SCULPTURES BY ROBERT KOVATCH
- SEA SHELL'S EMBOIDERY
- SECRET DRAGON COLLECTIBLES
- SONS OF NORWAY
- STEVE & AUDREY ULLAKKO
- VIKING/NORDIC DANCE GROUP
- ASMFA RAFFLE BOOTH
- ASMFA SOUVENIR & INFORMATION BOOTH
The Astoria Scandinavian Midsummer Festival Association (ASMFA) is in the process of planning our 2022 festival this year. Festival dates are: June 17, 18 & 19, 2022.
Completed applications and payment are due no later than April 22nd, 2022. Your application will not be accepted, or may be returned if it is not complete, or if full payment has not been received. Please read our 2022 Booth Information Letter before applying.
**We have made some changes effective 2022. Please read through the information carefully.
Please Note: We require that all of our vendors and entertainers reflect the style and culture of Scandinavian heritage in their products, food, and music.
Clatsop County Fairgrounds,
92927 Walluski Rd., Astoria, OR. 97103
- For a FULL REFUND, your cancellation must be received (post marked) by June 1st, 2022.
- If your cancellation is received (post marked) after June 1st, 2022, no refund will be given.
How to Apply:
There are now 3 options to apply as a vendor:
- Submit your application and payment Electronically and pay using PayPal.
- Download the application, fill it out, and submit the application and payment by mailing to the address below. (Click on “Download 2022 ASMFA Vendor Application & Information” below.)
Download the application, fill it out, scan it, and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then mail payment to the address below.
Attn: Booth Applications
PO Box 34
Astoria, OR 97103
Or you can register online using a major credit card by scrolling down to "Online Application" and filling out the form below.
To apply online to become a vendor at this year's Astoria Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, please completely fill out the following form. After you sign the form (using your mouse, or on a phone, your finger,) and click "Submit," your application will be sent to us, and you will be taken to PayPal to pay your fee(s) with a credit card. If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us.